}

Monday 30 September 2019

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was not too bad weatherwise today, although we are warned of heavy rain during tonight, and much colder on Wednesday. I have been "down there" for more stuff, and thanks to my friends who supplement my efforts!








Ha Ha Ha!












We weren't expecting that!


Thanks Klaus!














Destined for Westminster.......................as soon as they have installed the giant fan!














George Forman Laptop MK1!













A jest of course!













We shouldn't mock!














A new form of cruelty!













Auction room joke!













This is a Great Truth!













You will die matey!













Boom Boom!












Sorry if I posted this before, but I think that it's brilliant!













I had loads of guns when I was a kid and I can honestly say
 that I have never killed anybody!


Thanks Adrian!










Oh! Your Maj!!!


Thanks again Adrian!










Lifeboat Tetris - there are several different versions around!
This from Eastbourne Lifeboat
















Men in 1969 and 2019!













For Pirates the World over!


Thanks Jamie!










This is amazing!


Thanks again Klaus!













Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Heavy, possibly thundery showers spread eastwards through the morning into the afternoon, before turning lighter and more intermittent into the evening, as a brisk Northerly breeze develops.
Maximum temperature: 16 deg C
Wind: South-West 13 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment