}

Thursday 1 April 2021

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a bright day, but much colder than recently. I worked on the boat until early afternoon, and I am now surveying the various scratches and bumps I inflicted on myself, boat 1 Richard 0! Now for more fun stuff, and I have to say that I am taking a little rest over the Easter holidays, and I will see you all again next week.





Zzzzzzzzzzzz!









Hansie at his best!












Still loving the Cousins' slogans!












And again!











I very much hope that's stuffed!












Well! There you go!











Piglet emerges from the dungeons!











If I was that dog I would bite you!!!











We found the forest ranger at home!











Meanwhile at the Starbucks drive through...........!










That meme lady again!











Yet again!












Good deterrent!












Never press the big red button - ever!











Rest station for cyclists!











Own up - who moved the camera!











Must be a Toy Story fan!











Big dog - small car!











Oh! Mum!!!











Party time at the Squirrels!












For the Boys!

As is often the case, the net is awash with fat bums!
 However the odd Balcon can be found!



























I will sing you the song of my people!










The Chihuaua is unimpressed!
















Harwich Weather for Good Friday

A breezy day with a fair amount of bright or sunny spells. Still feeling rather chilly in the breeze, particularly along the coast.

Temperature: 9°C (Inland) and 10°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-east 13 miles per hour, gusting to 24 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 06:31

Sunset: 19:31

Moonrise: 23:59

Moonset: 08:26

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment