}

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Midweek Funniies


Dear Family and Friends, Another wonderful day, wasted on me unfortunately, still stuck indoors, hoping the back will recover soon. Meanwhile my inactivity allows me to scour the nether regions for more fodder for all of you!





OK so you get out now or I turn it on!









As promised I found the original - great fun at the time!












I had to think for a minute!


Thanks Derek!











Inevitable I suppose!












One upmanship - My parrot spits rainbows!











Starwars fan I guess!











I really need to go to Iceland!!!












I asked for a little cup of coffee!












Crude - but to the point!












Have you noticed the Hobbits?













Nice, but could I just have a rant -
Our dear Cousins describe all plurals just by adding an "S"
Stop it!











It is just possible this is a set up!!!











Daddy she doesn't like having her picture taken!











Kaboom!












Another Great Truth!











Spectacular!










Now the Storm Trooper says "Eat your toast or you get light sabred"!!!












They do don't they!











Possibly an UFOlogist!











How did he manage that?











He's enjoying that as much as you - Oh! and it's a Vespa!











The Amish are beginning to move with the times!











Looks like He really did!











Smiling does not hide your shame!!!











Nothing like a little wallow!











Miracle she didn't have a heart attack!












Boom - Tish!











Diminutive batman!











Coming of age cake!











A Lego fan - but being mercenary - 
I wonder how much that many bricks cost????











Oh! Dad!











Oh! Lordy!













Come on - one of the oldest tricks ever!!!


Thanks Klaus!











I want one - please!!!


Thanks again Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Thursday

Mist and fog soon clearing to leave a fine sunny morning. Some cloud will build into the afternoon with a risk of isolated thundery showers developing, though most parts dry.

Temperature: 25°C (Inland) and 21°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-west 9 miles per hour, gusting to 16 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 04:42

Sunset: 21:08

Moonrise: 02:14

Moonset: 12:23

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment