}

Saturday 6 November 2021

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I just realised, that I have missed an important milestone of the blog. Tonight's edition is number 3007!  I was going to blow a few fanfares at 3000, but missed it - never mind. I ask myself sometimes how long I can keep this going, and the answer is I just don't know. At the moment I am enjoying it but if it becomes a burden - I will close it down, I hope you enjoy tonights offerings!





I want to play - can't you move a bit faster?








I was a fan of these old guys back in the day!













Priorities!











He wasn't !












Potty Trainers!!!


Thanks Derek!













Look on the bright side!


Thanks again Derek!










Remote working!


Thanks Hazel!










Oh! Now we know!


Thanks again Hazel!











The next eight are from Robert
Thanks Robert!






Humans have their uses!












Yes the eighth!!!












Reposte!













How times change!













Now you know!











The new hammer!











That feeling!












Boom Tish!













Pronunciation!












Now what's all this ear???












Rocket man starts his flight!













They thought it was a fight but it was all hot air!














We've all been here !











Another juxtaposition!











I know Halloween has long gone, but this is clever!












Is it me or is that hose reel - Mr T!!!











Boys - I bet you never noticed her shoes!












No roof rack (£20) brake hard, broken furniture and human - priceless!












I'll have a glass of Tibbles please!












Seems like a plan!












Going up the ladder!













That's an idea!













Run awaaaaaaaay!!!












Don't let that tree get away!













Kindly Neighbours!











Lullaby!















Bye Fans!!!













Love this!












Fabulouth!


Thanks Susi!












Fun with cuddly chums!


Thanks Klaus!













Harwich Weather for Sunday

Dry with patchy cloud and sunny spells. Remaining breezy, but with temperatures close to or slightly above the seasonal average.

Temperature: 12°C (Inland) and 13°C (Coastal)

Winds: west 14 miles per hour, gusting to 28 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 06:57

Sunset: 16:24

Moonrise: 09:07

Moonset: 17:17


Thanks Essexweather.com



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment