}

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another grey but mild day. I walked to the beach as normal, and pm we went to Colchester, boss had a check up, all went well! Now I have been doing my very best to dig up some more amusing material just for you!




Up a bit - down a bit Ahhhh!







In about 1954, when I was at high school, until that time we had only ballads and jazz. Suddenly out of the US came this.......it changed modern music for ever!













Ha Ha Ha!









Philosophical thought for the day!












Clowns!












Oh! Towser you didn't???












He wasn't expecting that!












Oldie but Goodie!


Thanks Jo!











Induced perhaps???


Thanks John!












Dreams!


Thanks Rosemary!












We must be in the Wild West I guess!











The Elf on a shelf is having a little local difficulty!












Take your pick!












Love the Cousins' slogans!
(This is a bit abrupt though!)













Not a bad dam Roger if I say so myself!











Ever seen a cat's nest before - there you go!











Jumper made from dryer fluff!











See what you did there!











I thought he was breathing fire, but it's just very cold!












Another Earth Person - they are great!











I am guessing he's not far from Cable Street!











Now this is clever - Rubber glove angel!













You're not a bit interested in the painting are you???











Dino themed tree!












A hunter found these decayed jeans in the forest!












Lines!













Little Boxes!












There is absolutely nothing like getting out on the water! Your cares just evaporate!













I am not sure that I believe what I am seeing!!!











I want one!














Would you wear it???












This is a clever representation of what the Mercator projection does to a chart!











Us and Them!!!


Thanks Stuart!









Thanks Derek!










For the Boys!

Forgive me I can't remember when we last saw some Balcons - anyway here are a few - just for you!





































Harwich Weather for Wednesday

A mostly cloudy day, with some light rain and drizzle at times, although there will probably be some breaks in the cloud to give some brighter spells. Very mild.

Temperature: 12°C (Inland) and 12°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-west 8 miles per hour, gusting to 18 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 07:54

Sunset: 15:49

Moonrise: 13:38

Moonset: 02:50


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment