}

Sunday 20 March 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another bright sunny day but with a cold East wind. I went to the boat to do a few minor jobs, and later visited the recycling centre. Now I have with the help of my friends collected a bunch of fun stuff for your entertainment!





You looking at me???









The Royal Marines are back!
















Diane's taking up the cause!!!


Thanks Derek and Hazel!











Family - Ha!


Thanks Susi!











Discretion!














Too much time!!!
















I'm saying nothing!!!














Crash Parfait!












Very often - it also tends to go in circles!!!
















Devilish stare!















Cute..........Corgi!













Loo designed for long waits!













Rustic pole dance!













Tibbles please keep an eye on Jnr!














Wow! Big.............Rollers!















Wow!..............Cute Bunnies!














Now this poses a question cops?















House is smiling and winking!















If you want me out of the bath you'll have to lift me!














Cat in crisis..........or maybe he's hot!
















Yet another unconventional face covering!















Confession - I am not yet beach ready!!!













Expensive mechanical whoops!















Boom Tish!

















Mother nature always takes over!















Sparky isn't he?













Hmmm! I'm saying nothing!













Revenge - a dish best served cold!












I think that they will be calling the tiler back!















Surprise!!!


















I think that it's time for bed!


















Harwich Weather for Monday

A cloudier day is expected, but bright spells likely. Generally dry with just the very low risk of a light shower and feeling warm.

Temperature: 14C (Inland) and 13°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-east 7 miles per hour, gusting to 17 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 05:59

Sunset: 18:11

Moonrise: 21:07

Moonset: 07:03


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment