}

Sunday 3 April 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today I was busy, I went to the boat early to install a windspeed and direction instrument. All went well, it actually works and I was home to lunch. PM tried to watch TV, but dozed off and missed most of it! Now for your funnies, which I very much hope will complete your day!





She is really happy to be right next to the feeding station!










I guess that back then we felt cool listening to these guys!













Hmm! Gratuitous violence! - Ha Ha ha!












Dangerous ground!












Happens all the time!












There's a bird on my head - as I have just said - there's a bird on my head!













Daddy's a chainsaw sculptor!













We want to go to bed and so should you!














Just......Weird!















Be on your guard - you never know!!!














Ha ha ha!!!












Where's Fred - Oh! He's at A and E!














Happy Quartz!













Puzzle picture - do you see how it was done?













I suppose you could bath in it!












I often wish that I had shares in the paint company
 that does the lines on the road!











Tibbles lies in wait!














Possibly the home of a radio ham!













Weird looking lot!













Stick Googly eyes on anything and it's funny!












Woodland Giant!














Piglet has been playing computer games for so long he needs glasses!














Comfy seat!













Meanwhile at Walmart
(Americans seem to be far more interested in bottoms than boobs these days!)












Too many guns in America!
What the hell's that thing???













My first impression was what on Earth is she doing?
And then it occurred that they are cushions!













It is possible that the legends of dragons came from Iguanas!













Spoiler alert!












Another interesting Juxtaposition!












I suppose you take him for a walk to scare the bad guys!












This meme chap is back!












He knows the way - pinky up!













Harwich Weather for Monday

Morning rain and strong winds gradually easing away. Mostly dry by the afternoon, but rather cloudy, with isolated drizzly outbreaks still possible. Perhaps the odd brighter spell. Breezy and mild.

Temperature: 14C (Inland) and 14°C (Coastal)

Winds: west 16 miles per hour, gusting to 30 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 06:27

Sunset: 19:34

Moonrise: 07:27

Moonset: 22:21


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment