}

Thursday 21 April 2022

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another good day, but with a chilly NE wind. I went to the boat and did some maintenance, and pm the Domestic Goddess had a hairdo. Now I have been "down there", to find the best of the internet's fun stuff - just for you!




I don't believe that!






This one's a belter!















The Truth about dogs!


Thanks Alison!












Tempus Fugit!












A skill!















Ploy!!!















Hmm - Unconvincing!













One of my heroes!













Towser adds that little something to the picture!












If the dog can do it - so can I!!!











Gerrroff me!













Just a bit OCD - like me!












He does appear to be sitting in the aquarium!













That's boys for you!












Hey! Oriental people surely that can't be comfortable!!!












Awww! Bunny Ears!














This is a stick up give us your honey!













Hissy fit!












One has to ask - how did he acquire them???












Sleep over with a difference!












Assistance Intervention -
I have no idea what that is!!!














The female of the species is deadlier than the male!













Oh! I get it!











Looks delicious !














Meet the skateboarding mouse!














Grrrrr! - I feel cool!












Clever Snow Snoopy!













How nice is that?














Those Good Ol Boys have some Sippin Liquor!













I'll bet you anything you like -
he never went in there!














Doolittle was right - It's a Push-me-pull-you!













Ed "Give me a headline - any headline"!!!












The potholes in our road are older than that!!!












I've said it before and I'll say it again - never take your car on the beach!!!














The digger driver's wedding!















How nice is that?













It's getting near your bed time!














Smiley Pooch!












Harwich Weather for Friday

Any cloud quickly dissipating to leave a largely sunny morning, however turning cloudier in the afternoon as showers develop. 

Temperature: 14C (Inland) and 13°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-east 14 miles per hour, gusting to 30 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 05:47

Sunset: 20:05

Moonrise: 01:30

Moonset: 08:28


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment