}

Sunday 19 June 2022

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was quiet, I am resting the old back, hoping that in a few days I can become useful again. Meanwhile I can still drive the computer so here's my latest effort which I very much hope will round off your weekend!





Like we humans, some animals are a bit thick too!









Always love a steel band!















All together now!!!












Oh! Dad!














Does that happen to you???















On pain of death!!!















He will notice............eventually!











Incoming!













Oh! Come on! We all know it's fibreglass!












We have to hold on even if we look a bit odd!











It's called Hirsute!











Someone's a bit too enthusiastic with the spaghetti!











Another health and safety nightmare!















Joker in the garden centre!













If I had grass - I would like one of those to cut it!















Don't tell them where the goldfish went Whitey!













But then everybody does it!












It is your shop pal - no customers - but still your shop!!!











Sign of the times!












Reposte!













Now I am a gadget freak, - but I can't hold a candle to this guy!













Yes  he does look a bit p*ssed off!













Now that is what I call a sand CASTLE!












Come on now - it's your wife's syrup isn't it?














Here we see the stalwart trucker Bubba trying to climb that hill!













I assume that they have an artist down at the sewage works!














Her name is Ishtar - just saying!














Shout Mouse!












Cool box is not a happy cool box!













Approx. £3 million Whoops!













Incoming 2!













Towser likes cutting the grass!














Meanwhile meet Mr Puniverse!


















Harwich Weather for Monday

A fine, dry and warm start to the new week with lengthy spells of sunshine. Generally light winds.

Maximum temperature: 19°C | 66°F

Wind: north-easterly, 12 mph, gusting 24 mph

Sunrise: 4:39 am

--
Issued: 06:37 BST on Sun 19 Jun 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment