}

Friday 23 September 2022


Dear Family and Friends,









Oh! Bugger!










After all this time! Having had my fourth vaccination 10 days ago, yes I have Covid. At the moment it's like a cold, sore throat and a cough. I will try to continue, but If I don't show up please understand! Here are tonight's funnies.....











Lazy dogs!


Thanks Klaus!













I heartily concur!


Thanks Barbara!









Taking it literally!


Thanks Robert!










Legislating for idiots!


Thanks again Robert!












Legend!!!














It really is that bad!!!














Back in the day!














They don't know anything!















Duh!














Bike or water - you decide!















Wow I do believe that's a monochrome monitor!!!















She is enjoying that far too much!













How convenient!
















I believe that this is a Pangolin!
















Love it!
















I am aware of such feelings!
(In my case - Mother in Law!)














Towser, do you have any idea what your human is going to say when he finds you???
















Determined to party - whatever!


Thanks Klaus!









Agricultural Oops!


Thanks again Klaus!











Chain reaction!

















Harwich Weather for Saturday


Scattered clouds and brief sunny spells during the morning. Isolated showers during the afternoon, becoming more widespread towards evening.

Maximum temperature: 17°C | 62°F

Wind: Northerly, 15 mph, gusting 29 mph

Sunrise: 6:47 am


Issued: 06:56 BST on Fri 23 Sep 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment