}

Tuesday, 23 June 2026

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The day started with some cloud. I walked to the beach, and with the sea breeze it was very pleasant. By the time that I reached home, the sun had come out, and it was obvious that we were in for another boiling day!

I pottered about and vacuumed the fly graveyard behind the shutters and various nooks and crannies but then collapsed in front of the aircon.PM on the TV, we had 'The Mentalist'; we are now well into series 2. Now for a little bit more fun stuff!










Towser is nonchalant.















Purple Rain with an Irish touch!












Shoehorned into his tiny vehicle!














Dissimilar!














If you had a haircut, you wouldn't be able to do that!













Maybe take a second look!














Cross-country is exciting unless it rains!














Novel memorial!














My favourite food is lobster, but even I couldn't manage that one!














A steam-driven bicycle!
















Progress back through time!














Slinky doesn't mind, as he has a nice keeper!














He is happy sharing with Godzilla!














Remember 'Keeping up with the Joneses' – he's Mr Jones!















Do you remember Roger Miller?














Crows are very intelligent!














Fabulous - less!


Thanks, Barbara!









Yup - definitely a city!











Good Lord – an animal print bed cover!














Take that, Perv!!!













You try to look cool, but it doesn't always work!

















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!


Maybe try my other blog

https://boatingwiththepolleys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for calling by!

Richard.






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment