}

Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was a bit of a grey day here today, good time to get some jobs done outside. Now my arms are dropping off so I will relax and look for funny stuff just for you!










Our Boys in Brazil warm up for the next match...........or maybe not!





Gallery




 You remember that saying about getting rid of all the idiots???



My next new delivery which together with the giant camper - I will park outside my neighbour's



Ooh! Look she's going to.........splash!



Armed robbery selfie!



Sure it's contrived, but clever eh?



Another of those right place right time shots!



Now I admire the Cousin's slogans but this one.......er.....

Whoops! I just saw the web address !!!


This sort of thing happens to me often!
My sons still laugh about the tomato ketchup incident in Santa Barbara!!!




Love this!

Thanks Janet!



Bit like that round here!







Sorry no jokes today.......so :-





Meet Mariusz Goli - a street guitarist from Poland

Thanks Pete H !






Harwich Weather for Monday






It will be a fine and dry start to the new week with good spells of sunshine. Still rather cool at times in light North-Easterly winds. Maximum temperature 17 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 4.39 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 6 (High) | UV Level: 4 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks to Essexweather.com !




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment