}

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Tueday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, it was another good day in Little 'Ol Harwich today. I had a couple of callouts to rescue a couple of my more mature clients, then home for a dig around for more stuff - for you of course...














Gallery



My new motorhome delivery, this too I shall park outside my neighbour's house!



Off to the Recycling Centre are we?



Omaha Nebraska - a couple of days ago..
Big Country - Big Weather!



Now that's what I call a gun - unless it jams - 
in which case you would probably go to Kingdom Come!!!



Now this I really like!



This goes for sons as well! - eh Guys?



Genius I guess until the sofa's saturated!



The cat / bird graph



Oh! True - So True!



Ha Ha - Awwww!



The Cousin's Maths - again!



Call us when you're dead?





Sorry no jokes tonight so here's another clip..



I really like thes morphing movies - I admire the great amount of work involved
I use them on my "Photoframes on Steroids"





Harwich Weather for Wednesday




Another dry, sunny and warm day is expected with variable cloud amounts. Very high grass pollen levels during the afternoon. Light South-Westerly winds and maximum temperatures of 21 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 4.40 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 8 (Very High) | UV Level: 6 (High) | Pollution Level: 2 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment