}

Monday 11 March 2024

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, it was grey skies all day but no rain. I walked to the beach, and we pottered in the garden for a while. PM we watched some of the latest NCIS. Now I have flapped around to find enough material, but at last dug up enough to build tonight's blog - please enjoy!
























Now for some street music!



















Mum says!


Thanks Jackie!














I just noticed!


Thanks Robert!














Good idea!


Thanks again Robert!














Great Pun!


Thanks Stuart!













Jabba the Hut on toast!
















Memes at play!
















Ooh! granny - that was too kind of you!















That look Clint!
















Humour Cathy!















There are lakes in Canada named............!















My wife has the hottest arse in the World!


Thanks Klaus!














Boom boom!
















Joke 1!














I can see the likeness!














Tonight's Wisdom!



















Joke 2!

















Guess who???



















Stop the nonsense! I know it's your walking stick!


Thanks again Klaus!















Snow hasn't thawed yet in the North!
















I cannot do this!

















Quick! Recruit him to the team!
















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment