}

Monday 25 March 2024

Monday's funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was sunny with clouds. I had an early start, when Matt took me to Colchester Ophthalmic clinic to have cataracts looked at. This was the second visit , and today I met the surgeon. All is well, now I must wait for a date for the surgery.....PM we watched a movie called "Maid to Kill'. Very gritty! Now for your funnies!
























Another one to jog your memory!

















Another card!


Thanks Di!















Protection!


Thanks Stuart!













Yes! BST begins on Sunday!


Thanks Robert1














Insult - with charm!














Good move pal!
















Oh! Yeseth!!!



















I can't spell it either!
















Is it real???
It is - Chrysina limbata!


















Where is your street collection licence? Him - "Bollocks"!
















Green alternative!

















Yes! They do seem to be in trouble!
(And it's differently!!!)
















Alternative method of water transport!















I'm not at all sure what's happening here!


















Very curvacious!















Raccy helps with the shopping!















So the Klingons won after all!

















That will be a tad unnerving!

















I don't think it's meant to be like that!


















Another Great Truth!
















He's becoming incoherent!


















Vive Paris!



















Very clever and strangely erotic!













Star Wars - I want one!


















Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at

https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment