}

Saturday 9 March 2024

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was quite good, sun and clouds. Late yesterday I had a vertigo attack, and it laid me low! Therefore today I didn't go out, but relaxed, and fortunately, I am now over it, not nice! Now I have been digging and with the help of my loyal friends have enough ammunition to complete a fun blog which I hope will make you at least titter!






















Meet the Pussycats, who come from The Netherlands



















Smile please!


Thanks Barbara!












Why do they do that???















Slow down human!!!


Thanks Robert!














Yes it is rather large!


Thanks again Robert!










I am a vegan, I don't drink alcohol, and take cold showers - 
I think it's great when you can talk so openly about your psychological problems


Thanks yet again Robert!











Unfortunate typo!


Thanks Stuart!











Confucius him say.....!


Thanks again Stuart!















They even made it into a ring!
















Concerning crows!

















If only.......!
















Now that's a plan!
















Self harm!
















Tonight's words of wisdom!















Ha Ha Ha!















It isn't moving - honestly!



















Holy Cow! - Yes they are finger nails!!!













Medieval Ooh!














Another top up please!


















I am fairly sure they're cyclamen - but then what would I know?















His very first glasses!


Thanks Klaus!












Beer please Towser!




















Harwich Weather for Sunday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment