}

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The day started damp, but brightened up a little later. I did my exercises and pm walked to the beach. There were quite a few joggers about. The lifeboats for my tug are now painted, and now I am on the look out for new material for the blog. Hopefully I will find enough. - Oh! Yes! I have! Please enjoy them.














What could be better than a pug on a donkey!

















Choirs can be quite joyful!

















This is very nearly our road!


Thanks Brian!












Boom Tish!














Join the club!

















Jack the shadow!
















Playing chicken???


















Fred Dibnah - one of my heroes!


Thanks Jamie!














Beware the cake decorator!


















There's a syndrome called Ailurophobia!
(A fear of being watched by cats!)

















The most powerful space telescopes, 
Webb can see the Otter nebula!

















Conundrum!
















Theft! Who knew!!!

















Getting right into it!















In the floods improvisation is needed!

















Someone's being unkind to Taylor!
















Whatever floats your boat!
















Will he burn the house down???





















I see that the bear tree has born fruit!















Too many guns in America!
(They're even selling designer machine pistols!)
















Savage weather!














Another rip in the Matrix!
















We all try to be cool - often it doesn't work!















I wouldn't swim there - looks like a rip tide!




















You very nearly did yourself a misforunate !



















Would you???


















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment