}

Sunday 4 November 2018

Sunday's Funnies






Special Edition!





Dear Family and Friends, Today is special for me, this is edition 2000! I started this blog early in 2012, and today we pass 2000! I am not sure how long I can continue but I will do it while I can. Again my thanks to all the kind friends who contribute to the "cause". Hoping today's comes up to scratch!








One twin tells the other a joke!













This was the first picture on the first edition. It was a gif which I can't find - 
so here's the video clip















This is true!














I suggest next Sunday's lunch!














This smart arsed kid had to do lines!












Not unique, we had an accountant called Mrs Ledger!












Thumbs down!













Tonight's Great Truth!












Making fun!













Upside down head - very clever makeup!












Wales!













Pythagorean joke!















A bit obvious but hey!













These horses stood so still their shadows are still frosted!














Continuing to love the Cousins' slogans!












Now a few "Oldies ones" from Derek


























































Saying "No" in a nice way!














Arnie learns that he will be back!













Harwich Weather for Monday

A dull, misty start, but pleasant sunshine is likely later. Mainly dry, but isolated showers are possible. Light or moderate winds. Mist and patchy fog returning overnight.

Maximum temperature: 15 deg C

Wind: South-East 10 mph, gusting 21 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com




Weather as we speak........






Thanks for calling by, hopefully for the next 2000!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment