}

Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Another wet day, so apart from a quick visit the Post Office, I stayed indoors and did some backing up on my computer. Now with one exception I have steered clear of that Halloween thing! Enjoy!








That you Charlie Brown?













I'm not sure what they're trying to do here, but I say "Buy a Mac" !!!

















I did say "No Halloween Pics" - Oh! Well.......


Thanks Derek!













What were you doing there?














Phlebotomist













Found in the street, a relic from the past!













Drove my Chevy to the levy but............Oh! Shit!














Yes - been there!













All Sheet!













Newborn picture!














I'll second that!













Me too!











Could have Googled it!
















 The Germans aren't too keen on Mr Erdogan!


Thanks Klaus!











It says "I have questions"!


Thanks Klaus!













Tee Hee!



Thanks again Klaus!














Chain reaction!












Harwich Weather for Friday

After a cold and frosty start, it will be dry day with lengthy sunny spells and light Westerly winds.

Maximum temperature: 10 deg C
Wind: West 7 mph, gusting 14 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment