}

Monday 25 February 2019

Monday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, I had some weirdness today, I was expecting to have a procedure on my left thumb. having arrived at the hospital, I saw a second consultant who said that yes I will have an operation, and his secretary will be in touch. So having psyched myself up, I am now a trifle deflated! Never mind, I must concentrate on tonight's challenge!











Tibbles was put on a diet - the result is purrfect!!!















The Great Bill Bailey!

















See you!













Really???














Maybe time to throw this out of the fridge!













Scarlett Johansson has gone Goth!














Chaps, maybe we should pack up there's a little shower on the way!














Not clever - but there again clever!














Mary was thrown out by her family for marrying, but now 65 years later!!!!!












Discount for well behaved kids! - Now there's a plan!












His Girlfriend asked him to photo her in the bath! - It didn't turn out as he expected!













Typical car salesmen!












Yes they really did that!












Just a matter of interpretation!


Thanks Susi!











I know that's a Croc - sorry I don't understand this one!













Freudian slip!












Amazing curved spine surgery!














I am not sexist this could have been a man - but hey!


Thanks Klaus!













BTW for my Boaty Friends Harwich Haven Authority
are showing live video feeds of the harbour



You can see them here










Gloria's Joke
Thanks Gloria!










Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Early mist and fog patches will clear. Staying dry and feeling pleasant again by midday with good sunny spells and light winds, but somewhat fresher along the coast and beaches.
Maximum temperature: 17 deg C
Wind: South-East 8 mph, gusting 15 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment