}

Thursday 7 February 2019

Thursday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It's a bright day, but windy, gusts to force 7. I am publishing early because we are going to Ikea with Son and D.I.L this evening. We have nothing in mind, but I do not believe that we have ever left there empty handed! Enjoy your funnies!










I call you something else!













Remember them? - My kind of music!
















Oh! No! it Isn't! - look again!















Poet's Day tomorrow!













Hmmm! I get where you're coming from!













Inspirational thought for the day!













He was going on a hike, until he saw this, and shot back to his car!












Makes you proud to be English!











A Brazilian Senator at her swearing in!













For me I blame my glasses!


Thanks Gloria!










Ask my Wife - she will vouch for this!











Frozen Waterfall in Italy














Yes it is amazing!


Thanks Joanne!










Chewy's Angels!
(I have to say I find them just a bit scary!)












Love it!


Thanks Mo!












I don't say "beautiful" very often, this is beautiful!!!













Wha!?????

Thanks Susi!










I thuppothe you think that's Futthy!












Harwich Weather for Friday

Very windy with gales along coastal districts. Rain, heavy and locally persistent, clearing Eastwards to sunny spells and blustery showers.

Maximum temperature: 11 deg C
Wind: South-West 25 mph, gusting 45 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment