}

Monday 15 July 2019

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was frenetic activity in the Polley household today. Walked the dog, painted the garage gable, then we cleared everything from the garden room and cleaned everything! Tomorrow I have no doubt that I will be walking round like a penguin! Now for your funnies...






Mini Me!













Now these German boys are tough!


Thanks Klaus!














Notelets that depict your hair loss!












Bubbles designed for those with OCD!












I have always been a fan!












Instinct!












Yup - but not with 9 volts!














From the sublime to the................!












Chris Evans admires the Olsen Twins!












All together now - Aaaaaa!












Love this sign!












I hate these "B" machines, they take people's jobs - I never use them!
(I see irony here!)












A variation of the Welcome mat!












Danger wet floor!














At the risk of pontificating, people these days are becoming
SELFISH SELFISH SELFISH!












Hmm -could be me!











Shit happens!



Thanks again Klaus!










Cool! That's me on the left!


Thanks yet again Klaus!!!










Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Mainly fine and dry with patchy cloud and sunny spells. Some of the cloud may bring a shower later, but many places will be dry throughout.

Maximum temperature: 24 deg C
Wind: West 5 mph, gusting 9 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment