}

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, great excitement, today I visited the recycling twice! Once after a grand clear out of the garage, and next to dump a broken freezer. I have now collapsed in front of the computer to try and compose another masterpiece for your delectation!







Prudent to check!















Watching this I just had to giggle!










This is out of date - but hey!












It talk to the trees...............!











One of my Hero's famous one liners!












The Death Glare!












A man after my own heart!


Thanks Geoff!











It says "She said that I could do what I wanted...........So I did!"


Thanks Klaus!










Love the Cousins' slogans!


Thanks Jenny!










I don't blame Chucky!











This is made from folded paper!













Well they are called Dummies!












I guess that he's never heard of private browsing












When he took this, someone else's camera flashed, which cut his picture in half!












Kim says "Come in and play! Donald says "How deep is it?"


Thanks HM King Willem of the Netherlands!










She found a stone on the beach that contained a tiny fossilised starfish!











Derek's Joke
Thanks Derek!











Come back here!


Thanks Klaus!










Is it me or is this rather weird???


Thanks again Klaus!









All together now - Ahhhhh!


Thanks yet again Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Patchy cloud and sunny spells. Isolated showers are possible during the afternoon and evening, any of these are likely to be heavy. Generally warm and humid.

Maximum temperature: 24 deg C
Wind: South-West 8 mph, gusting 15 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.































No comments:

Post a Comment