}

Monday 26 August 2019

Funnies for Bank Holiday Monday



Dear Family and Friends, It was hot again, so after my walk, and becoming very warm, I cowered over a fan for most of the day. Now it's cooler I can concentrate on amusing all of you!







Oh! Dear!












A display of a new type of fireworks from Japan


Thanks Gloria!













No, call me unkind but I wold start the engine!













In Germany the law is that in a jam, traffic must pull to the sides to
permit emergency vehicles to get through! We need this law too!












Every anniversary, they dress in their wedding clothes and go to the pub - this is their 15th year!














Me too chaps!

















Another Great Truth!













I can't think!














Cologne perhaps?












Ha Ha Ha!











Cameron Diaz when she had black hair!












High Impact Conservation poster!














Having a Whale of a time!











I am afraid I look a bit like this!














I wasn't sure where this was going!!!!













Love it!













It's Lynching time!!!



Thanks Klaus!










He just loves sirens!


Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Another hot and largely sunny day, especially inland. A little cloudier during the late evening with the odd shower possible, however most places remaining dry.

Maximum temperature: 31 deg C
Wind: South-East 7 mph, gusting 14 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment