}

Saturday 24 August 2019

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I walked by the sea this morning, it was hot! The Harwich runners were suffering - as was I!
So after a few jobs in the garage, I retreated into the fan cooled living room, where I stayed. Now I will do my best to amuse with some more of the latest fun stuff.








Her first day at school - before and after! 
I'm sure she had a great time!!!













In Finland these ladies sing Polka!


















My blanket! My Blanket!!!
















Now that's targeted advertising par excellence!













No Boys! - It's just to face!












The magic of gravity!












Poo Imoji Cake!!!













Self interest!













I think you're a bit p*ssed off!













Meet the Fennec fox - those ears are to keep him cool in the desert!













For Petrolheads everywhere - this is for you!


Thanks Geoff!











I sense a touch of irony here!













Oh! Yes - that's me!


Thanks Rosemary!










This Hulk statue is made from scrap metal!












She would get up and sneak down and play Nintendo - she's somebody's Grandma now!!!














Anyone got a fag???












And now Tibbles will show you a trick
-er Whoops!













Harwich Weather for Sunday

Dry with long sunny periods, after any initial patchy mist or fog soon disperses. Becoming very warm or hot, although light onshore breezes will keep coastal areas slightly cooler.

Maximum temperature: 31 deg C
Wind: South-East 8 mph, gusting 16 mph
Thanks essexweather.com


Thanks for your support as ever!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment