}

Saturday 18 April 2020

Saturday's Isolated Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It rained this morning, good for the garden. I didn't walk by the sea until pm when it was pleasantly warm. I was pleased that cables arrived for my new KVM, so I can now control 4 computers from one keyboard and mouse, good to get that going again after my old one died. Now for more fun stuff from "Down there" for your amusement!







Just a happy rock!











Who's a naughty boy then?


Thanks Derek!













The amazing Jet Pack Man!












Happens to me all the time! - I blame my wife!


Thanks Ann!











Fatal Mistake Kermie


Thanks Hazel!











Donald doesn't realize this is a War against a Plague!!!


Thanks Robert!











He's decided to end it all!













It's called Canyoning! - Not for me though!












Today's difficult problem!












Sh*t - it was dark in there!












Who says that the Germans have no sense of humour!













Entrance to a parallel universe? -
No just the sun on ice crystals in the upper atmosphere!












Two boa constrictors go into a bar........................!












Still loving the Cousins' slogans!












Wow! Blossom in Australia..............but hang on isn't Autumn down there???












Too many guns in America! - Especially if your daughter has a tache!













Who was caught with his hand in the honey jar? Sorry peanut butter jar!












Isolation Home Cinema!












I have absolutely no idea what this is........but I'll give it a go!













Never knew!!!

Thanks Susi!









Nice Golden retriever! - Eh boys???













Now you see me - now you don't!











That old fashioned look!












Harwich Weather for Sunday

Early cloud and perhaps patchy fog will gradually clear with sunny spells developing. As many places become rather warm, so isolated heavy showers may develop.

Maximum temperature: 4 deg C
Wind: North-East 14 mph, gusting 25 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment