}

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, it was a cold start, but soon warmed up with sun and light wind. I earned a few more brownie points cleaning the lounge. Now I am fossicking around for more material with which to amuse - I hope that you are on the same wavelength as me!

PS the video uploader on Blogger is not working at the moment so I can only use Youtube links. Sorry to friends who sent clips!







Enough is enough!



Thanks Robert!









The Knob!


Thanks Derek!













Carpe Diem!












I don't think you meant to say that!














So Dad..............!












Art Recreation!
















Social distancing!


Thanks Derek!











This little Creature!

Thanks Hazel!












I have the virus - what should I do? - Go to Trump and give him a hug!


Thanks Klaus!













It says "I feel that totally 16, the gas is cheap, my hair is long and I'm grounded"!
I know lots of Dutch words - but unfortunately cannot join  them together!


Thanks Robert (NL) !










Now he understands!


Thanks again Robert!












How bracing!














Let's bury Daddy in the sand they said - it will be fun they said!












Hmm! Nice - but not for me!













Nothing to say here!












Taking gaming to the limits!













Rare view!














Boom Boom!







Small joke from me - 


What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?

Phillipe Floppe 











Interesting juxtaposition!













Meet the Amphicar an invention of the '60s!
My Mate's Dad had one!














Another Great truth!












Alternative PPE!












I declare this balcony to be well and truly crowded!












Rosemary's Joke
Thanks Rosemary!










Liking the moves chaps!











Drag Racer likes them too!













Harwich Weather for Thursday

Staying fine and dry with generally light winds. Feeling warm with plenty of afternoon sunshine. Scattered cloud developing by the evening.

Maximum temperature: 18 deg C
Wind: East 10 mph, gusting 19 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment