}

Saturday 12 September 2020

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I missed yesterday, as the sale of the boat was hotting up, and today she was sold. So today you will see a bumper edition! Hoping that you are having a great weekend!





I love the look on the pelican's face!









Pets' antics!


Thanks Klaus!












Yes I am OCD too!













I am wondering who is driving?











Slam Dunk!











When they get rid of all the idiots - 
someone will invent a new sort of idiot!












Another face covering variant!











Homie can sleep easily!











Can I help you sir?












Equally!











Still loving the Cousins' slogans!











Nice view - hard seats!












Really? - I mean Really?












Boys and their toys!













There is philosophy here!












Do Do Do Do...........Do Do Do Do!!!!!















Who are ending???











Noooooooooooooo!











Now I have a fairly large monitor but.............!












There's a little devil in the lamp!











What's in a name!











Should I post this???
Weeeeell!











The problem with a white dog and a Polaroid!











I hate horticulture!












Philosophical thought for tonight!













It's assorted - what are you like!












Penguin out for a drive!











Cobra selfie!!!











Exhibitionism is not dead!












Absolutely no idea.......!












Shall I publish this?
Weeeeeell!











How about this!












Yes it does!












OK so now..........!











Yesssssss!












Health and Safety eat your heart out!











At first I thought Fish but then I realised Minion!!!












I am not sure but it is possible that there's something wrong here!












I really hope that it's stuffed!












If you suffer from acrophobia -look away now!












Often happens!











Tibbles apes his ancient ancestors!











For the boys!
A bumper selection tonight -
Excuse the pun!





































Politically incorrect - but hey!


Thanks Klaus!











Feed the fishes!


Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Sunday

Early mist and fog patches soon clearing to leave a warm and sunny day with temperatures above average for mid-September.

Temperature: 24°C (Inland) | 23°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 06:27 | Sunset: 19:21

Moonrise: 00:00 | Moonset: 17:02

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.





























No comments:

Post a Comment