}

Friday 1 January 2021

Friday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, This is my first blog of 2021, it is number 2718, quite a while since I started this in February 2012. I really think that I should get out more. Anyway it was a really damp and cold morning when I walked this morning. I walked again pm as we are now looking after the dog for a few days. Here are the latest bits and bobs from that Interweb thing....





Whose been at the tequila then???






ELO - that's right ELO!!!













Now there's a plan!

Thanks Jamie!










Sound advice!


Thanks Robert!











Ominous!


Thanks again Robert!











I have my arm over my head as I post this!!!











Ice cream is not pleased to be disturbed!












Yet another alternative face covering!












Now that is a carrot!











Batman after Christmas - New Year's resolution???











You hate him too?











Ha Ha Ha!!!











By accident or design???











It's called selective breeding!












Desirable Bijou Residence!













Well some of us are stars in this department!!!
(Always a 50/50 chance!)












Did you watch The Mandelorian???











I can hardly look at this!











The give away is the hair!











Nanny is the belle of the ball!












Hmmm - false news?













Noooooooooooo!













Quick call Health and Safety!











Go on the bouncy castle they said - it will be fun they said!!!











Big Headache!











Nice thought!












I was thinking of a smart answer to this - 
I failed!













Again - nothing to say here!













For the boys!


They are mainly Demi Balcons today - 
more and more difficult to find
 amongst all the bottoms!




















This lady doesn't approve!












Tibbles just doesn't care about it!
















Harwich Weather for Saturday

A cold day with bright or sunny spells expected for many. The odd shower possible, perhaps wintry away from the coast.

Temperature: 3°C (Inland) | 3°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 08:01 | Sunset: 16:00

Moonrise: 18:21 | Moonset: 10:01

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.



















No comments:

Post a Comment