}

Friday 29 January 2021

Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was cloudy and mild, and as usual I walked by the beach. I was a bit late and there were crowds on the promenade. When I reached the crowded bit I turned tail and headed for home. Spent most of the day video editing, which can be a frustrating occupation, but after quite a long time I managed to achieve a reasonable result. Now for your fun stuff.






Yes I did indeed make this!









I rather enjoy a ukulele!















Well said Sir!












Apocalypse scenario!












Improvisation!












An unlikely scenario!











I madam am older than you!












Creepy Tibbles!











Meet the Tattooed Lady!











Meet the laughing lemon!











This is true!











OK you've found the unicorn - now you have to find the rainbow!











This is a first - a Snow Dalek!













Philosophical wall art!











Snowaroo!











Renaissance revival!











The only way to travel!












Thoughtful work by Banksy!











She loves her Mahout!












If it wasn't Ireland I wouldn't have believed it!!!












Make up your mind what you see!












Wonderful - but you might have tidied the bed!











What do you think is for dinner???












I tried to think of a funny caption - I failed!











For the Boys!

I could only find one for you tonight!







Not sure if this qualifies!














You know that it will happen!


Thanks Klaus!








Revenge - a meal best served cold!


Thanks again Klaus!















Harwich Weather for Saturday

Rain affecting many parts of Essex to start the day, locally heavy and prolonged in southern districts. A much colder day with strengthening north-easterly winds.

Temperature: 4°C (Inland) and 4°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-east 15 miles per hour, gusting to 29 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 07:39

Sunset: 16:41

Moonrise: 17:22

Moonset: 08:33

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment