}

Monday 17 May 2021

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was a repeat of yesterday, I walked and on my return started work on the upstair thresholds. I had to cut a new one which I split getting it out, and then they had to have two coats of paint. Hopefully they will be dried off enough to reinstall tomorrow. I am hoping that this will win me brownie points for sea time! Now for your fun stuff....






Gonner!






The late great Dave Allen


Thanks Derek!













The beginnings of life breakfast!













Another great truth!













Classic!


Thanks Geoff!










It says " The neighbour complains that you chased people on a motorbike
He lied I don't have a motorbike!"


Thanks Klaus!











Pretty..............useless!












1930s Japanese people making a selfie!













This is the last time that I am going to tell you lot!!!











Freudian slip!











Small Batman fan!












Understatement!











I don't need to ask what you are doing in there!
Here comes Mr McGregor!












All males have this built in!











Must be Canada!












Jedi - choose your weapons!












I am trying not to look bored!












Well intentioned, but the layout is rubbish and you can't spell afraid!!!












Retail workers deserve a medal especially in the pandemic!!!












Tibbles has been living next to the nuclear power station for too long!












I bet it annoys the staff too!











Paradise - but do they have Internet???











How kind!












Must have been written by a man!













I am!!!











We've all been here!












Thanks Derek!











For the Boys!

Balcons abound tonight!





































Oldie but Goodie!


Thanks again Derek!












Yucky - but fun too!


Thanks Klaus!













Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Another day of sunshine and showers is expected across Essex. These again turning heavy and thundery during the afternoon and early evening.

Temperature: 15°C (Inland) and 15°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-west 10 miles per hour, gusting to 20 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 05:00

Sunset: 20:47

Moonrise: 08:59

Moonset: 01:26

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment