}

Saturday 4 September 2021

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was would you believe it - another grey day! I worked on the boat for a while and when I returned home I walked to the beach. I confess I dozed in the chair most of the afternoon, but I am now refreshed and ready for the fray Please enjoy them!






Mullets for dogs are definitely back!








Like Westerns???





Don't talk to me!











Another Great Truth











True!


Thanks Derek!











Of course they did!











It has been very hot in the States!












Well don't look so surprised Ronald!











Wally just wanted a quiet doze!










That's Mums for you!












And why not???













Yes it is Orange and yes it is a Fungus!











The look on Tibbles face when his lunch was a few minutes late!











Oh! My God!!!











Bert the War tortoise!











Another interesting juxtaposition!











A10 aptly named the Warthog!











I really don't think you wanted to do that!











Elton was on and Towser was so excited he needed a drink!











Pleasure Centres!











Maybe somewhere in Eastern Europe!













I have dreams but not quite like that!












Love the Cousins' slogans!











I'm not sure that Towser is too impressed with that!











We've seen him before he's from Russia, rescued as a cub 
he is very much part of the family! His name is Stephan











Now either the middle one is very small or the other two are enormous!











The Humming bird wants to play Tetris!











Vic's Joke


Thanks Vic!










For the Boys!

I suppose these qualify as Balcons?






























She's surprised!











But old Fozzie just keeps playing along!















Harwich Weather for Sunday

Largely dry, with cloud tending to break more readily to allow bright or sunny spells, and feeling warmer. An isolated afternoon shower is possible.

Temperature: 23°C (Inland) and 22°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-east 8 miles per hour, gusting to 15 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 06:12

Sunset: 19:40

Moonrise: 02:26

Moonset: 19:09

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment