}

Sunday 5 September 2021

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a wonderful day, warm sun and a moderate breeze. We had a boat trip and my son took drone pictures of the boat. After lunch I walked to the beach, and it was packed with visitors, making the best of the late summer. Now I am back at it finding fun stuff for you. Not so many tonight, I am having one of my occasional sense of humour blackouts! Hoping that you enjoy them anyway!





Yes I know he looks cute but he really wants to bite you!!!









Remember Saturday Matinees for kids?





Know that feeling!












Sh*tstorms!










Yes just be kind!











Ha Ha!


Thanks Rosemary!











Kaboom Tish!


Thanks Derek!









Bacon tree!


Thanks Robert!










Just T Rex and Pikachu out jogging!













Small Beast - Possibly a pygmy shrew!











Cat Woman!











I much prefer the ancient one!











Nice one old timer!











I am guessing but it looks like the folks at Datacom are weird!











Not sure what's happening, but it isn't going to end well!












Oh! Lord!!!












Love it!!!











Embryonic Starfish!













Therapy? He needs therapy!













Answers to the name of Kevin!











Now I have to say that's novel!












Kinky party - I won't be going!!!











Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!











Engrish again!











Unusual little chap!













I thinks she likes them!















Charlie brown however is unmoved!














Harwich Weather for Monday

Dry with lengthy sunny spells, although sunshine a little hazy at times. Very warm, perhaps hot inland in light winds.

Temperature: 25°C (Inland) and 24°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-east 5 miles per hour, gusting to 10 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 06:14

Sunset: 19:38

Moonrise: 03:42

Moonset: 19:33

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment