}

Saturday 16 October 2021

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I walked first thing, it was sunny and quite warm. This didn't last very long, it clouded over, and rained during the pm. Now I have scrapped around to complete the blog, but things that suited my current sense of humour were a little hard to find. I hope that you enjoy them anyway!





Ooh! They say we ran out of clams!!!









Meanwhile in Noo Awlins.......
















Doh!











Clever juxtaposition!











Not the Ever Given - but....!


Thanks Derek!












We need supporting!


Thanks Grant!












Pay your taxes!!!


Thanks Jackie!










Unkind to blondes - but!












The weather is crap so we're staying in!!!











Pug omelette!














It's about me me me!!!











Love the Cousins' slogans 
(I hope this is a typo!)











New service!












Put a peg on your nose first!











Too many guns in America!
(He looks a tad menacing!)












Although I don't approve in principle, 
isn't it great for 90 year old Captain Kirk!!!












Trying a cheeky little Sauvignon blanc!












How does he do that? - Oh! I see it now!












Tiger predator!













Funeral on the cheap!












Great fun? - No Great terror!











Master of improvisation!










Towser is just a little bemused!











Junior however is just carrying on as usual!














Harwich Weather for Sunday







Thanks BBC.com



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


http://yachtessexgirl.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment