}

Saturday 9 July 2022

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another hot day, I therefore kept a low profile, as I can't handle the sun any more, unlike in my youth when a tan was obligatory! I spent most of the day making a black anchor ball for the boat, it's a symbol that vessels should show when at anchor. Now for more pictorial fun, just for you!

Edition 3235




You want schmalzy? I have schmalzy!









Andre again with the Anthem of Maastricht

















He didn't say "I resign"! - Beware!













A physical fact!


Thanks Ann!













Religious?


Thanks Robert!













Fear is brown!


Thanks again Robert!














Many of you won't remember Andy Capp!


Thanks yet again Robert!











I am beginning to feel the same Towser!












Gravity takes effect!













I bought one identical, at Woolworths when I was about 11












Spare the rod etc!!!
















The story of my life!

















I wonder to whom they refer???














Wouldn't want them on my pub quiz team!!!














Camouflage!


Thanks Chris!












Can't think of a caption, but crabby is enjoying himself!














This is a Megachile - the largest bee in the World!













In the eyes of Tibbles!
















My hero Eric Hiscock a round the World sailor's motto was
 "Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might have been"! 
I had that motto on my desk at work!















Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!

















Many do - at their peril!
















Joke















Melons enhanced by Towser!













He doesn't give a sh*t for anyone!















This was a thing in the late Victorian era!













These are my sort of thing!













Another Health and Safety nightmare!















Now they I believe are Bose noise cancelling headphones!
















Not yet chaps!














Oha! Yesa!














Tibbles has invited the whole family!













Novel Bikini!













More chainsaw art!














Budget Harry Potter fans!















Gary Sinise is a very generous man - he has given millions to under privileged children!














Now that they have blown up the Death Star -
Darth has to ride on the Underground!












Yes! Giant Redwoods are........Giant!!!


















Golden girl Madge can't stand it!















This youngster analyses her!

















HarwichWeather for Sunday

Long spells of sunshine once any early mist or fog soon clears. Feeling very warm or hot with light winds.

Maximum temperature: 28°C | 79°F

Wind: South-easterly, 5 mph, gusting 10 mph

Sunrise: 4:51 am

--
Issued: 06:07 BST on Sat 09 Jul 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment