}

Sunday 3 July 2022

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a warm, pleasant day, and as usual I walked to the beach, I usually walk 2.6 kms, and by the time I arrived home I was steaming! I spent too long on the computer, and then we watched Octopussy on TV. Now I have  filtered out the dross, and present to you the best that I could find! Please enjoy!





I'm guessing that Tibbles doesn't like pink!









When my wife was little, she would play this in the garden shed on a wind up gramophone!















Nuff said!

Thanks Derek!










Whoops!


Thanks Robert!











Shoes!


Thanks again Robert!











The blue bit!


Thanks yet again Robert!











There should be elephants and a giant turtle underneath!
(Discworld)














Smarter than the average bear - Booboo!















Chew on that Sharks!!!













Realisation!


Thanks Geoff!












Yes it's Jim!


Thanks again Geoff!











Well said Dame Judi!


Thanks Hazel!













Sounds a bit like me!













Googly eyes on a wine tap!
(Could be Shawn the Sheep!)













We live in hope!















Hmmm! And breathe!















Comes up next Tuesday!













Absolutely no idea what's going on here!

Possibly a Triple D!













Towser is proud to have a doppelgänger!












Tibbles Juxtaposition!














These are awful! - But I did snigger a little bit!













Shows initiative!













Duck crossing and the middle one's showing off!













Funnily enough I've one just like that!














No!  Tibbles is not driving!
















I am a bit bemused! One guy with a love doll being passed by a submarine!














Makes a change from Vodka!














What in the name of all that is sane have they been doing here???











Totally preposterous! - But great fun I guess!














Luke - I am your Dad!













Let it pass!


Thanks Sue!










Independence day!














Not in the UK it isn't!
















Harwich Weather for Monday

Cloud will continue to increase during the morning, breaking up to give increasingly lengthy sunny spells by the afternoon. Remaining dry, but rather breezy.

Maximum temperature: 23°C | 73°F

Wind: Westerly, 10 mph, gusting 23 mph

Sunrise: 4:46 am

--
Issued: 04:29 BST on Sun 03 Jul 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment