}

Saturday 19 November 2022

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a drizzly morning, I went early to the Marina to collect the mooring lines, I will now use them as patterns for replacements. PM we watched "Love Actually", which I have to say was really funny! Now for more of your favourite funny pictures, grabbed from the Web!









Shall I spoil it for you???













More from the 80s Factory!
















Boom Tish!


Thanks Adrian!












Sent out!


Thanks Jamie!













Turkimator


Thanks Robert!















Soon be here!



Thanks Again Robert!












Respect!


Thanks yet again Robert!












Suits!


Thanks even yet again!















Vintage Girls!














Clang!!!














Ta Da!!!














Let yourself go!















Long wait!















Joke!















Greedy Hippo!


















Inflated!

















I wonder what his wife says!
















I see irony here!
















David would you please pass me my duster!














Idiot.......















Parody!

















Really mean!

















Er!   No thank you!!!















Riposte!


















Old Guy!














Caaaaake!!!















He wasn't expecting that!

















Harwich Weather for Sunday

Initial rain, locally heavy, will clear east through the morning. Dry and largely sunny conditions briefly follow before showers spread east, perhaps heavy. Feeling cool.
 
Maximum temperature: 9°C | 48°F
 
Wind: Westerly, 11 mph, gusting 24 mph
 
Sunrise: 7:25 am
 
--
Issued: 07:37 GMT on Sat 19 Nov 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment