}

Friday 18 November 2022

Your Weekend Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a gloomy day, all over grey. No walks for me at the moment - the hip is complaining.......We had a quick trip to the supermarket for groceries, and surprise surprise I am fixing another laptop, for a neighbour. I am retired but hey! Now for your pictures, I hope that they will entertain!


















How about a bit of André to calm us down.... 










Scream!


Thanks Jackie!












My thoughts exactly!!!


Thanks Pete!













Breakfast!!!


Thanks Robert!












Boom Tish!














A waterproof rain hat would suffice!













Ha Ha Ha!














Granny is a Comedian!
















The story of my life!
















Live long and prosper Jim!














This took a minute!













Waffle!















Go on the Log Flume they said, It'll be great they said!

















Savage beast?
No it's only Tibbles yawning!














I wonder which joker made this???
















And they will all be morons too!















Tibbles is embarrassed!














Adrift! - One good thing is that there's someone photographing you!















Say Pardon!













Sounds good but not for me!















Attractive - Yes or No ? - You decide!
















Dad Joke!















Now this is amazing, but then I ask myself - is he inside or behind it???















Towser is the Red Baron!
















Ooh! - The bubbles are coming out of his skin!













When I was networking I wish that I had the skill to do this!!!














Sailing we are sailing - Oops Ouch!!!














Fascinating and annoying at the same time!














Skill or Suicide?

















Harwich Weather for Saturday

Largely cloudy with limited amounts of sunshine. The chance of some patchy rain from the North Sea at times throughout the day.
 
Maximum temperature: 9°C | 48°F
 
Wind: Easterly, 8 mph, gusting 17 mph
 
Sunrise: 7:23 am
 
--
Issued: 07:39 GMT on Fri 18 Nov 2022


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment