}

Monday 7 January 2019

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry Funnies are very limited tonight! I have no Broadband, BT sent me a mini hub to tide me over until it is fixed. That in turn died this evening. So I am doing this with my phone. Please accept the limitations. I will get back to normal as soon as I can!
Enjoy anyway!








Duck's revenge!



Thanks Rosemary!











Often seen!












Reasonable!












Dust!


Thanks Susi











 Oh! The clever Dutch!


Thanks Adrian!










The age of a tree is determined by it's rings, with an artificial one it's by how many layers of parcel tape are on the box!












Naughty boy!


Thanks Ann!









Another Great Truth!


Thanks David!










Now here's an idea!!!












Poor Paddy!


Thanks Geoff H!











Heteronyms!












The tree is raving too!












Mystique cosplay - Hmmm!















Look out!


Thanks Robert!










Epiphany!


Thanks Robert! 










Typical male!


Thanks again Robert!











Immigration in a nutshell!


Thanks Susi!






That's all Folks!


Thanks!


Hope to see you soon!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment