}

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, My man flu has not left me so I stayed indoors today. I spent some time writing up sailing logs for my boat blog, and now I am digging as usual for more material with which to entertain.










She looks high - but she isn't!













Jethro again!















Must be my spirit animal too!











Who writes this stuff???













Figuratively speaking this means "Sorry"!!!














Oh! Dear! The dog's been at the cake! - But wait, the dog is cake too!!!













That would be my wish too!












Dad with his two babies!














Tee Hee!













Cheap!


Thanks Jaini!










The dog's been having fun in the snow, - next stop Paris Fashion Week!












Liv Tyler at 41













Remember the famous Japanese painting of The Wave?
Here created in rice!












Yet more wisdom from the QI Elves











Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Dry, but rather cloudy and cold with a few sunny spells at times. A few showers by the end of the day, wintry in places.

Maximum temperature: 2 deg C
Wind: North-West 9 mph, gusting 17 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment