}

Thursday 3 January 2019

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends,  I thought originally that it was going to be a quiet day. However when I tried to close the garage door there was a loud bang and it jammed half closed. On closer examination one of the balancing springs had snapped, and the recoil had jammed the hook up inside the spring. I eventually disassembled the spring, but to get the hook out I had to shred the spring with my angle grinder! New springs on order, and hand operation for the next 4 or 5 days - such fun! Sorry not many pics tonight, the jokers all have hangovers I guess!









Meet Nutmeg he is 31 - that's 106 in human years!












This from Derek!


Thanks Derek!













The Cousins have little knowledge of punctuation - American kids beware!!!














A real Cowboy!













Grandpa brought in a really large icicle!














Short story long!














Most boys love cosplay!













How about a life sized gorilla made entirely of coloured pencils!













Ever been hugged by a swan?














Can you guess!














Tonight's Great Truth!













I have no idea!













Another Great Truth!














The stick man moveth!!!


Thanks Klaus!










I have to tell you that I care not one Iota!!!











Harwich Weather for Friday

Staying cold with any early mist and fog likely to be persistent. This only gradually lifting to patchy cloud and sunny spells through the day. Winds remaining light.

Maximum temperature: 3 deg C
Wind: North-West 6 mph, gusting 12 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment