}

Friday 19 April 2019

Good Friday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry I missed yesterday! On my other blog about my boat, Google lost four of the pages. I was so angry with them, I scoured my machine and the cloud for my pages to no avail! They said I deleted them, but I didn't. Google have been doing some reorganisation, and I guess they got lost in the wash! So I now have a whole day's work to re-do them! Rant over! Never mind we had a great boat trip today, so I am feeling mellow again now. Here are some more bits and bobs just for you...







Bitch!












The great man speaks!















Oh! I Love this - must try!











I'll Bet!!!













The cat was just blow dried!













Can you still get these?















Er! Even when toast isn't being made????













Voodoooooooooo!













Canvas Ritz!














You certainly were Rover!















No it's already to late!
(I did that on purpose!)















Where's Toto anyway?















Well it certainly breaks the boredom!














The Next Three are from Robert - Thanks Robert!















The Next President Disapproves!












I see what you did there!












Harwich Weather for Saturday

Another bright day with plenty of hazy sunshine, once any early mist or fog clears. It will also be feeling very warm, although staying cooler along the Essex coast.

Maximum temperature: 23 deg C
Wind: North-East 8 mph, gusting 15 mph
Thanks for calling by!


Cheers and enjoy the Easter Weekend!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment