}

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry chaps - there's a bit of a dearth of pictures tonight, also I am a bit short of time tonight. I will do my best to make amends tomorrow! Hope you enjoy them anyway.....














Chicks with guns!



Thanks Mark!











Meet Joe Lycett















Striking African Model












Poor Whoopie - this is called Whoopie cordberg!













I have been here!












Skinny!


Thanks Gloria!











Well done Sir!












Logic lesson!












Mouse a la king!

Thanks Robert!












They will learn - one day!












I did that - once!












Good buy!


Thanks Susi!














Big Bang Theory












I don't do high fives, low fives, or fist bumps -
only manly handshakes!











Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Dry, largely sunny inland, but some scattered cloud along the coast where it will feel chilly with brisk winds persisting. Cold overnight into Thursday with a frost.

Maximum temperature: 11 deg C
Wind: North-East 14 mph, gusting 25 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your support!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment