}

Friday 12 April 2019

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, So another week comes to an end, I hope you enjoy a good one! Pictures are a bit thin on the ground tonight, but I do my best! Hoping that they amuse you just a tiny bit!











Possibly the story of my life too!


















Thanks Klaus!















That is really mean!















The towel art thing carried just a bit too far!















I am aware that everyone is suing everyone, but a Happy Meal???













That's me - the only reason I never do it!!!














Welcome back annoying little meme girl!













Must have been written by a tech nerd!

















Do some people do that???














Love the Cousins' slogans,
I know where they're coming from but maybe a line was crossed!













Another Great Truth!













This is the very last time I will mention the Black Hole!!!














Not sure how they calculated that, maybe the fossilised sabre tooth tiger, just behind him!











Baby has a try at smiling!











This lady finds it fabulous!











Harwich Weather for Saturday

Rather cold with variable cloud and occasional sunny spells. Further isolated showers are likely to develop, however most places should stay dry.

Maximum temperature: 8 deg C
Wind: North-East 12 mph, gusting 22 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks as ever for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment