}

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another sunny day although cold. We worked in the garden, and then I sampled the joys of the recycling centre. Now this is I'm afraid done in haste, as I am out tonight with the boys! Still too many Halloween things, I had to let a few through!








I think it's normally a hedge!













Worth a try!


Thanks Derek!











T shirts from old plastic bottles!
















Ha Ha Ha!














That's me!














I am a hero in odd jobs!












Remember the Brexit 50p coins? They are to be "recycled" - maybe to these?













Yes bad idea!













This took a minute!













Joke's on you aliens!












It says "In a Diesel free zone, the Fire Brigade test out the alternative"!


Thanks Klaus!










Er?












This old loco is still lying in the Hejaz desert,
where Lawrence of Arabia blew it up before WW1













We know the feeling!


Thanks Rosemary!










Nice!











Alternative mounting!


Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Thursday

After a chilly start, it should be dry with some sunshine for most and strong coastal winds easing.

Maximum temperature: 11 deg C
Wind: East 9 mph, gusting 19 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment