}

Friday 18 October 2019

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was not one of the best for me. I got out of bed and discovered that I had lost my balance. I felt rough until I had taken Stugeron, which over time reduced the nastiness. It is only in the last hour or so that I no longer feel as if I am going to fall! This had happened before and I hope that it will be a long time before I get it again. It is something to do with the inner ear. Anyway, enough of my ailments, let's get on with your Weekend funnies!







Being a star can get boring!













My hero Bill trolls Kraftwerk - apologies to the Germans in our family!




















He had no fear, landed on the mirror, shared a few peanuts
 with the driver and eventually flew off!












Really? That's forbidden? Oh!












Hear Hear - especially this week!












Yes! Must go!












Any excuse will do!












Cake flatpack!


Thanks Barbara!










Quite possibly, but it will be some years yet!!!












It says "Let the games begin!"
Thanks Klaus!










She's getting herself ready for Kung Fu classes!












Sir Anthony says it so succinctly!


Thanks Robert!











Sorry but I don't get this one.......


Thanks again Robert!










Look closely it's not that complicated!













You have to understand that only 11% of our Cousins have passports!












At her Phd dissertation, she wore pervious rejection letters!













Amazing!












Derek's Joke
Thanks Derek!













Ah! At last the mystery is solved!












Even the pooch is amused!












Harwich Weather for Saturday

Mist and fog soon clearing to sunny spells. The odd afternoon shower possible, but most places staying dry.

Maximum temperature: 14 deg C
Wind: South-West 14 mph, gusting 23 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment