}

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, it was a "Not too bad" day today, first aged neighbour to supermarket, and pm delivered an alternative adjustable chair to her (I nearly said electric chair! It was very heavy too)! Now for another prescription of pictorial fun which we hope will tickle your fancies!








I feel the same when I am ignored!











Beware speed camera!


Thanks Klaus!














Last weekend it was estimated there were 3 million people in the street in
 Hong Kong!













I think that it's an Opossum!













True Fear!!!













I have no idea what you mean!














No you're not!












That knowing look!












That's one way of getting things done!












Safety glasses are very important - an angle grinder disk shatters!
It happened to me once but luckily both bits shot off in a different direction!













Could be me!


Thanks Robert!










A Wedgie!


Thanks again Robert!











I usually love the Cousin's slogans but this one is English - brilliant!


Thanks Rosemary!











This took a minute, but I just realised that his eyes are surveillance cameras!
(I will most probably be barred from FB for this!)














Would you like to buy some life insurance sir? - But not from me!!!


Thanks Susi!












From little acorns big oak trees grow!













Now that's a plan!!!















Shane's Parkour


Thanks Derek!










Harwich Weather for Wednesday

A cool and mostly dry and sunny start. Showers developing by afternoon, some heavy once more. Winds remaining brisk.

Maximum temperature: 14 deg C
Wind: South-West 14 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.
















No comments:

Post a Comment