}

Sunday 17 May 2020

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Another good day, sunny but not too hot, more demolition achieved, now for more fun stuff with which I really hope you will be amused!








Pampered pooch!













Although this is even before my time, it was very much alive in my parents
lives and therefore it reverberates with me!













Ha ha ha!

Thanks Adrian!














Just a bee's bum sticking out of a flower!



Thanks Ann!












This could be me!


Thanks Pete!











Hope she gets smoothed out when finished!














I think that we will all feel a bit like this!















And I bet they had some customers!














Young Bill!














Did you read the risk assessment???













Just give him a squirt with the shower spray!













I just dare you to get in here!!!













I wonder if this is even real???












I wonder if she even noticed!













I didn't know that lobsters used scuba gear!












Just an abandoned train - I wonder where it is!













Love the Cousins' slogans!















I sympathise!













Lucky coincidence!













Hmmm! Nice!













I think the atmosphere isn't what it was!












Don't you just hate it when that happens!












One of my heroes!















Boys do you admire such a well laid table!!!












Little darling!!!











Bit higher this time!













Dovercourt Weather for Monday



Thanks BBC!


Thanks for your support for out little blog!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment