}

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I walked by the sea, as always, and at first I didn't see a living soul! Later a few stalwarts appeared, but the wind was icy coming straight from Greenland. Later I started to demolish out rotting deck. it was hard work and I had had enough by lunchtime. Now for more pictorial fun for your delectation!








A look of wonder - at a skate!












She wants to get rid of him!















Doggy Dad Joke!


Thanks Jamie!











Love doing science!













Listen please write what I say!!!!












For a moment there I thought my luck had changed!














That's some vine!













Pride comes before a......................!












I see irony here!












Spiderman gets copped!












If in doubt - improvise!












Sorry but it is possible that this may not actually be a nun!












Topiary on steroids!












More irony!!!












Too many guns in America -
(Grandma is guarding her recycling bin so nobody puts theirs in hers!)












Dream on Sunshine!













A little misunderstanding!













Meet the Slithering Emerald - quite beautiful!














Hey Boys that's a very smart watch!













We weren't expecting that!


Thanks Klaus!











Crafty Beggar!


Thanks again Klaus!










Our Weather for Thursday



Thanks BBC!



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment