}

Thursday 7 May 2020

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, We are still without internet. To add insult to injury, today I received notice from BT that I have exceeded my data limit on my phone which I am using as a hotspot, even after they promised to waive data charges until the line was fixed. I will definitely move provider when this is over! Sorry end of rant! Now for more fun stuff - just for you!







These hand held fans are such fun!













Do you believe in fate?


Thanks Derek!














Tee Hee!














Gramps delivers!


Thanks again Derek!













All I will say is that's so true. I won't go on or I would fill the page
 with rants about The Stupid!!!!


Thanks Geoff!











Quelle direction?


Merci Maria!











Blank wall to Work of Art!












I thought that if you did this they gave you a bottle of wine!












Oh! What long arms you have!












This took a minute!












Hmmm! Easy mistake!












Yup - That's a big 'un!












Meet Sanitization Girl!












Major Question!














Ah! Isolation eh?












Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaggggggh!













So you were what? Loitering with intent to what?









A likely tale!


Thanks Hazel!










Many bridges to cross!



Thanks Klaus!












More Giggles!



Thanks again Klaus!









Harwich Weather for Friday

Generally fine and bright to start, however cloud will develop later in the morning. Isolated showers will develop by the afternoon where some may be heavy. Fine by evening.

Maximum temperature: 22 deg C
Wind: South 7 mph, gusting 15 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment